New digital technologies and uses (Cloud, Big Data, mobility, social, etc.) require a profound adaptation of infrastructures and the way in which they are managed in order to meet current business demands. With the growing use of Cloud, IT becomes a “service centre” for core businesses.
Sopra Steria, a leading player in managed services, supports and carries out this transformation. As a service integrator and operator, we aggregate traditional infrastructure services and Cloud services in a complete, secure “as a Service” offer.
Our Cloud Service Broker offer facilitates the integration of Cloud services – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) – in your company’s ecosystem, whichever mode of sourcing you use (private or public), through three functions:
- Aggregating services in a portal made up of service catalogues
- Customising services according to the user profile
- Integrating services in the company Information System (IS) and coordinating them.
We also offer an “End-User Centric” approach for an innovative work environment where users can access all applications anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Our Infrastructure Management services rely on three fundamental pillars:
- Consulting and Professional Service teams: advice (IT Service Excellence), Cloud Building, project management and transformation management
- An industrial production tool: for robust, efficient, scalable infrastructures managed through X-shore
- Innovative pricing models: cost diversification, pay per use and improved financial performance