Social networks are a phenomenon. They entered the enterprise with generation Y. They quickly established strong links between employees, as well as between the company and its customers to foster collaboration and promote value-creating collectives.
Social networks are not only a performance lever and a stimulator of innovation, but also a key vehicle for distributing the employer brand and creating company cohesion.
Sopra Steria designs and deploys corporate social networks in response to specific issues:
- Internal communication: to inform and strengthen the sense of belonging to the company
- Employee services: centralising the company's service offering to employees (Human Resources Directors HRD, ISD, Social Services, etc.)
- Collaborative project management: managing complex projects involving many stakeholders spread across different sites, or mobilising external partners
- Knowledge management: preserving corporate knowledge at a time when an ageing (and retiring) population is becoming a topical issue
- Management of information capital: accessing and sharing unstructured information produced by the company and its stakeholders
- Management of internal communities: fostering exchange and stimulating innovation within the company
- Social business: organising exchanges with customers and partners to design and improve products and services.
We mobilise multidisciplinary teams with a vast array of expertise to help our clients optimise these networks: technologies, coordination of collaborative projects, innovation management, customer relations management, change management, etc.